Sidewalk Pressure Washing
Our sidewalk pressure washing service includes:
– sidewalks, driveways, dumpster areas, stain removal, and gum removal. And we do sidewalk pressure washing the right way – recovering the waste water and disposing of it properly – so you don’t have to worry about EPA inspectors knocking on your door.
We wash the sidewalks, dumpster areas, awnings, and drive-throughs at many of the shopping centers, restaurants, apartments and commercial buildings around Denver. We set up a schedule to fit your cleaning needs – and your budget – so you don’t have to worry about it again.
We have an A+ rating from the Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau. We guarantee our work – so no one ever has a reason to complain.
Our clients include: CBRE, City of Denver, City of Lakewood, City of Longmont, Colorado Convention Center, Colorado State Parks, King Soopers, St. Anthony’s Centura Health, Swedish Hospital, Walgreens, International Sportsmen’s Expo, and many other properties and management companies.
Our Sidewalk Pressure Washing Services eliminate the worries for you – we do it right the first time, guaranteed.
We have different procedures depending on what you need cleaned. We’re the only company with a degreaser specially designed for food grease. We can make those black spots go away! We can even use a fire hose straight from the fire hydrant when high water volume is needed.
City of Longmont
The City of Longmont called us to pressure wash the sidewalks around all their parks. We also do the sidewalk cleaning in their downtown district.
When the March of Dimes has their annual Mudd Volleyball Tournament, the call us to clean the sidewalks around the area.
St. Anthony’s Hospital
When St. Anthony’s hospital needed a special cleaning schedule for their entryways – one that wouldn’t conflict with busy times – we setup a night-time rotating schedule to keep things sparkling.
The Broadmoor Hotel
When the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs held one of their conventions, one of the companies that displayed put stickers on the sidewalks. Normally, this would be an easy cleanup of the glue. But the sidewalks at the Broadmoor are made of colored concrete. If you don’t clean them the right way, you can fade the color. They called us because of our experience.
Denver Parks Department
When the Denver Parks Department needs a clean up after someone holds an event in City Park, they call us. They know we’ll get all the grease spots up and recover the waste water.
They call us so they don’t have to worry about the job getting done right!
Related pages and articles
- Denver Pressure Washing
- Pressure Washing Sidewalks For A Marketing Campaign – Video
- Parking Garage Pressure Washing
- Restaurant Pressure Washing
- Pressure Washing Cleaning Up After The Bolder Boulder
- Pressure Washing Sidewalks In Downtown Denver to Clean Up After Oktoberfest
- Pressure Washing A Three-Story Apartment Building
- Pressure Washing At Denver’s City Park Plaza
- Pressure Washing For The City of Longmont
- Sidewalk Cleaning After The March Of Dimes Mudd Volleyball Tournament
- Pressure Washing Colored Concrete Takes Extra Care – Video